Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's all about the smiles

He really can put a smile on my face like none other.

Here is a happy face wet with drool from teething and leftover tears from a recent meltdown.

We went to the park today and Seth really enjoyed the swings for the first time. We all needed a family outing like this- it had been a while. It's around 70 degrees here and Manny was in shorts in a t-shirt. Usually he's not so brave about cooler weather. :)
He's not quite in focus here but I had to post it anyway, you can see why.


Oh yes, and I posted a few of Seth's "Christmas Pictures" on my photography blog.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, he is so precious Hannah! LOVE the first pic of him. wow.

    Thanks for writing on my blog about beginning to eat. Mashed avacados is def. something we will try at some point. That even sounds good to me :P

    ReplyDelete